NavBar

Sunday, 22 April 2012

food frenzy

Sunday, 22 April 2012
Today I discovered on flickr the most amazing food pictures. The artist and also the cook is Julie Marie Craig. She works as a baker at a cupcakery in San Francisco, CA and what I like the most about her, is that she takes her own pictures. Which are just lovely!! Very unique and different approach from what I've seen at other food bloggers. 

The name of her blog is Always with Butter.  Who doesn't like butter?  I sure do :) Especially on toast!
















These are just a few of her pictures. You can find her on flickr also. :)

3 comments

  1. Nici n-am stiut ca ai blog tu !! Ce-mi place de mult :* Am de invatat la mate acum, ca daca nu ti-as devora arhivaa...dar fii pe pace, revin mai deseara ! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, il am de anul trecut...but it's not such a big deal :) I just like to post stuff that I like and some pictures I take. Enjoy your visit dear! >:D< :D

      Delete
  2. hei Alisha,
    iti las aici link-ul de la blogul meu, e wordpress, nu-mi prea place, dar asa m-a pus profu sa fac, o sa ne dea nota pe ele si inca un proiect. Am postat pozele cu tine, sper sa nu ti se para foarte uratele. ;))
    http://airplanespot.wordpress.com/

    cu drag Alina,
    by the way, I really really like your blog

    ReplyDelete