NavBar

Thursday, 30 August 2012

kids on film

Thursday, 30 August 2012
Last week I went to a wedding at the countryside. There were almost 40 kids under 5 running around between the tables.. all beautiful and so full of life. I think they are healthier and happier then the kids living in town....At least, I myself, I looked so pale and anemic next to my cousins.
I wanna move to the countryside, but also have the advantages of the city....ohh well.. :)

Here are some pictures I took of some kids there. Taken with a Canon ae1 on film. The first and second are related to me.

Daria



Sara



Rebeca

3 comments

  1. they're lovely! and you captured them so nicely - kids usually fool around when the camera is on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Daria! Well, I made friends with them at first.. :) Maybe that's the trick! ;)

      Delete