NavBar

Thursday, 9 August 2012

my city through Codrina's eyes

Thursday, 9 August 2012
I like the pictures that Codrina took of me and my city so much that I must share them here. Cluj looks even more beautiful through her eyes and the way she captured me in her pictures is so different from what I'm used too.

Thank you Codri for the pictures! You are the loveliest :)

our first picture together, waiting for the elevator 
one of my favorite houses in gruia 

backyard of my last college (the Faculty of Letters)

Cluj from the top of a central store

bistro viena (i like the apple strudel here)

sunset at the end of the first day
me in Hajongard cemetery  (another one of my favorite places)





later on , the rain came and made our day even better :)


we had to take refuge in this old building that had an elevator from 1919.


after an hour..still raining


i loved this tree since i was little  ( the central park )




another beautiful house i like (Cluj is full of them)


Lake Tarnita




at the Botanical Garden








so here we are, after three days of walking around the city, taking pictures and eating cheesecake, apple strudels and piadinas, what's left for me to say is that I had an amazing time with the girls. :)





8 comments

  1. Cluj really seems like a very interesting city with many secret corners. Those photos make me want to explore those beautiful old houses! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Lucia! Can't wait to show it to you one day >:D<

      Delete
  2. I love these pictures! So natural and beautiful. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Codrina took them. I love them too :)

      Delete
  3. what a wonderful set of pics, I love these places! that college was mine, too, and that house near the park is one of my favorites! also love your black dress and those pink flowers. this seems like a lovely get together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't knew we went to the same college :) Ce fain! I looove that house and many other in Cluj

      Delete
  4. Ce superbe sunt pozele, imi place cea cu tine in care tii in palme trandafirii rosii <3 si cele din padureee! toate toate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Madii! :) Am avut un fotograf pe cinste, o prietena pe care o stiu de pe blog ;)

      Delete